*This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Proceeds go to keeping this site running.
Molly Sims is back with a brand new book, ‘Everyday Chic‘ and in it she shares her secrets and tips that will help all of us live the chic life.
I love a good lifestyle book. Especially one that’s gonna help me in more than one that’s practical and easy for me to use myself. A couple examples of this are one thing in/one thing out for organizing closets and desk drawers. I don’t know about you but I’m always looking for a place to neatly store something when in fact I should be looking to store it in the garbage or in the donation bin. There’s also ways to step your house party game up from themes to decor and food.
And that’s not all, Everyday Chic is also gonna to teach you:
- Family-friendly meal hacks and time-saving techniques.
- Party planning like a professional, so you can party like there’s no tomorrow.
- Strategies for creating a zen-like space and kicking clutter to the curb.
- The accessory rule for your house—always remove one piece from any room you’re decorating.
- Prioritizing the positive without getting hung up on the perfect. Perfection is a unicorn!
“Organization is like weight loss. Go lean.” – Molly Sims (click to tweet)
*This event was hosted by The Moms Network and they were kind enough to gift me with a copy of Molly’s book. Thoughts and opinions are my own.