Free Download: ‘Hello, Fall!’ Checklist (3 Colors Brown, Green, & Gold)
Fall has arrived and to celebrate here’s a FREE checklist featuring sixteen things you can do to welcome the new season.
Here are some things that you can do to welcome the fall season:
1. Take out your fall fashions or invest in new ones.
2. Fill your home with in-season fall florals.
3. Fill your home with fall scented candles.
4. Create a fall reading list.
5. Bake new fall recipes.
6. Gather wood for the fireplace.
7. Visit a patch for pumpkin picking.
8. Create your to-do list for the season.
9. Take out your thick blankets
10. It’s soup season! Try a new recipe.
11. Shop seasonal fruits & veggies.
12. Pumpkin spice everything!
13. Indoor and outdoor fall home decor.
14. It’s sweater weather!
15. Pull out your fluffy socks and hats.
16. Start your fall beauty routine.
Download one or all – they’re FREE!
Click to download:: Hello, Fall! Checklist (brown) (346 downloads)
Click to download:: Hello, Fall Checklist (green) (352 downloads)
Click to download:: Hello, Fall Checklist (gold) (353 downloads)
Here are even MORE things you can do to welcome the arrival of fall.